Legal information about using عرب جرامز ARABGRAMZ
Respecting your privacy is a well-established value we have since we founded «عرب جرامز ARABGRAMZ» We wanted to build our services by developing a strong set of privacy principles
We protect and we will protect the privacy of everyone .. We provide integrated settings for each account in our network through these settings you can set your privacy as you want
By using or downloading the Hapmee, you acknowledge your acceptance of this Statement and are updated from time to time in accordance with Section 5 below.
You must read the following terms and conditions for subscribing to our services, policies and privacy:
1 - Share your content and information
You will be entitled to ownership of all content and information you publish on Hapmee :
1. When you post content or information using the "public" setting, you allow everyone, including people outside of Hapmee, to access and use that information, and to link to you (such as your name and personal photo).
2. We always appreciate your feedback or any other suggestions you make about Hapmee, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation on our part to compensate you (just as we do not have to provide them).
2 - Safety
We do our best to maintain the security of Hapmee, but we can not guarantee that. We need your help to keep Hapmee safe. This includes the following commitments:
1 - Do not load viruses or any other harmful code.
2 - not to request or obtain the login information to anyone else.
3 - not to offend any person or intimidation or intimidation.
4 - Not to publish any content that includes an aggressive, threatening, pornographic, inciting violence, nudity, or unwarranted violence.
5 - Do not use Hapmee to do anything illegal, misleading, harmful, or discriminatory.
6 - not to do any work may disrupt or slow down or harm the work of Hapmee correct or manifest as a denial of service or interference with the presentation of the page or any other function of Hapmee.
7 - Not to facilitate or encourage any violations of this statement.
3 - Secure registration and account
Users of Hapmee provide their real names and personal information and we need your help to maintain them as such. Here are some of the commitments you make to us regarding registration and maintaining your account's security:
1 - not to provide any false personal information on Hapmee or to create an account for anyone else without permission.
2 - Do not create more than one personal account.
3 - Not to create another account without our permission in the event of our failure account.
4 - Not sharing your password (or secret key for developers), not allowing anyone else to access your account, or taking any other action that would compromise the security of your account.
5. Not to transfer ownership of your account (including any page or application you manage) to anyone without prior written permission from us.
4. Protection of the rights of other persons
We respect the rights of others and you must:
1 - Not posting any content or taking any action on Hapmee infringing, violating or otherwise violating the rights of another person.
2 - We may remove any content or information you publish on Hapmee if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
3 - If the intellectual property rights of other people are repeatedly violated, we will disable your account when appropriate.
4 - not to publish identity documents or sensitive financial information belonging to any other person on Hapmee.
1 - We will notify you of any changes to these terms and give you an opportunity to review and comment on the modified terms before continuing to use our services.
2 - If we make changes to the policies, guidelines, or other terms referenced in this Statement or incorporated into it, we may provide notice on the Rules page governing the Site.
3 - Your continued use of Hapmee after receiving notice of changing our terms, policies or guidelines means your acceptance of the modified terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate this statement verbally or morally, or constitute any risk or offer of potential judicial liability in any way, we are entitled to stop providing all or part of the services of Hapmee to you. We'll send you a notification via email or the next time you try to access your account. You can also delete your account or disable your app at any time.
1. If any person sues us in connection with your actions, content or information on Hapmee, you will indemnify us and absolve us of all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) associated with such claim . While we provide rules for user behavior, we do not monitor or direct users' actions on Hapmee and are not responsible for the content or information that users transmit or share on Hapmee. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, offensive, illegal or otherwise unacceptable content or information you may encounter on Hapmee. We are not responsible for any conduct, whether online or offline, to any user of the Hapmee.
2. We try to make Hapmee running, error-free, and secure, but you use it at your own risk. We provide Hapmee as is without any express or implied warranties. We can not guarantee that Hapmee will remain secure, free from any error or work without any delays, delays or impurities. Hapmee is not responsible for the actions, content, information or data of third parties, and you absolve us of our directors, officers and employees of any claims and damages, whether known or unknown, arising from any claim you make against any of these third parties Or related to it in any way.
8. Legal and acceptable use
Our services must be accessed and used only in legal, approved and acceptable ways. You may not use (or help others to use) our services in:
1. infringe or seize or infringe on our rights, our users or other persons, including privacy rights, publicity rights or other intellectual property rights.
2. You may not use (or help others to use) our services in an illegal, immoral, obscene, threatening, intimidating, harassing, inciting racial or ethnic hatred, inciting or encouraging unlawful or inappropriate behavior In promoting violent crime.
3. Spread falsehoods, distorted information or misleading data.
4. Impersonating someone.
5. Subscribe to non-personal use of our services without our consent.
9. Fees and taxes
You are responsible for all corporate data plans that provide you with mobile service, fees and other charges associated with your use of our services. We may ask you to pay money for the use of our services, including applicable taxes. We may reject or cancel applications. We do not reimburse the money paid for the use of our services, except as specified by law
10. Damage to our interests and our users
You may not (or help others) access, use, copy, create, modify, create derivative works, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform or exploit our Services in unacceptable, unauthorized or otherwise ways. Weakened, or damaged by us, our services, our systems, our users, or others.
11. Keep your account secure
You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your computer and account in our network and you must notify us immediately when your account or services are exposed to unauthorized use or breach of security.
When you create your account, you agree to show ads to other companies or any other advertisements profitable for us and this helps us to provide the best user of our services wonderful and easy.
13 - Camera and photos
We can not access or view any image or camera of your device. When you share anything in your office or publish a publication, you are responsible for this. You are prohibited from publishing any image that contains pirated material, pornographic material or any other material that is banned from the literature and is prohibited by Islamic law.
You must be at least 12 years old to use our services or the appropriate age in your country to allow you to use our services without the consent of the parents .. In addition to the minimum age required to use our services under the applicable law.